Smart Room PIR Sensor
- Sensing Functions:
- Motion Detection, Temperature, Humidity, Accelerometer, Light Detection, On/Off External Contact
- Battery Life:
- 10 Years
- Battery Type:
The KONA Smart Room Sensor integrates practical functionality into a very small form factor. The Smart Room Sensor is an ideal solution for holistically monitoring the home and office environment.
The device is capable of measuring and reporting temperature, humidity, light, movement, motion, shock, detecting leaks, open / closed doors and windows. It also supports battery status updates for easy maintenance. The sensor is optimized for long battery life and excellent wireless performance. It is fully configurable over-the-air by the user for custom applications, behaviours, thresholds, trigger events and reports, enabling it to support many different Smart Home and Office IoT applications. The Smart Room Sensor is available in two packaging options (Base variant and PIR variant).
Technical and functional system specifications
- Designed for Optimal Battery Life
- Multiple PIR Masking Options
- Long Battery Life up to 10 Years
- Wall, Ceiling or Table Mount Configurations
- Simple Deployment
- Sleek and Unobstructed Design
- Movement Detect (Doors, Windows, Drawers)