KONA Mega Gateway
- Up to 72 Rx / 8 Tx
- Ingress Protection:
- 3G/4G, Ethernet
- Dual Antennas for Rx Diversity:
- Highly Selective Bandpass Filter:
TEKTELIC’s KONA Mega IoT Gateway is a Carrier Grade, High Availability and Dependability, Feature Rich and Scalable LoRaWAN® Gateway for operators and enterprises that require a fully featured outdoor Gateway with built-in RF Cavity Duplexers and Filters. It supports dual LoRaWAN antennas, maximum possible Rx and Tx Channels, high performance external 3G/4G and GPS antennas and a number of other advanced features. In addition, it generates negligible RF impairments compared to any other LoRaWAN® Gateway and supports accurate TDoA Geolocation. The KONA Mega IoT Gateway supports all Global ISM bands.
Technical and functional system specifications
Key Product Differentiators
- High availability carrier grade design with support of in-service configuration and software updates.
- Environmentally hardened aluminium enclosure fully tested to withstand extreme temperature conditions.
- Innovative multiple antenna configuration supporting Rx diversity for 16 + 16 channels.
- Excellent out of band rejection of Interference from other networks such as Cellular and Paging.
- Day-One scalability supporting millions of Rx messages per day.
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa™ network servers and sensors.
- Dual Antenna Support for Rx Diversity
- Double Simultaneous Tx Channels
- Frequency Duplex 72 Rx / 4 Tx (NA), Time Duplex 16 + 16 Rx / 2 + 2 Tx (EU)
- High Linearity LNA/Receiver
- Integrated Bandpass Filter
- Precise Newtork Synchronization (GPS)
- Integrated GPS Holdover
- Up To 14 dBM Tx Power per Antenna
- Geolocalization Support
- Hardened Carrier Grade Enclosure
- Integrated Cellular 3G/4G Modem
- Copper and Optical Ethernet Backhaul
- Rated IP67 Enclosure
- EU 868 ISM Band
|DC Power Consumption||DC Power Consumption|
|Operational Temperature||Operational Temperature|
|Ingress Protection||Ingress Protection|
|EU ISM Band||EU ISM Band|
|Tx Power||Tx Power|
|Operational Humidity||Operational Humidity|