KONA Mobile Gateway
- 64 Rx / 2 Tx
- Optimized for Mobile Deployments:
- Vehicle, Train, Airplane, Ship
- Ingress Protection:
- 3G/4G, Ethernet
- Highly Selective Bandpass Filters:
The KONA Mobile IoT Gateway provides solution providers with a carrier grade product for the deployment of LoRaWAN® Internet of Things networks. The Gateway enables massive scalability in a compact form factor by supporting up to 12 million messages per day. It is ideal for public and private network operators that require a mobile, cost effective and reliable LoRaWAN® gateway accomodating multiple Rx and Tx Channesl to maximise their network investment for years to come.
Technical and functional system specifications
- Time Division Duplex 64 Rx / 2 Tx
- High Linearity LNA/Receiver
- Optimized for Mobile Deployments
- Precise Newtork Synchronization (GPS)
- Integrated GPS Holdover
- 1 Watt (30 dBm) Tx Power
- Geolocalization Support
- Hardened Carrier Grade Enclosure
- Optional Cellular 3G/4G Modem
- Copper and Optical Ethernet Backhaul
- Rated IP67 Enclosure
- NA 915, EU 868 MHz ISM Bands
Key Product Differentiators
- High availability carrier grade design with support of in-service configuration and software updates.
- Environmentally hardened aluminium enclosure fully tested to withstand extreme temperature conditions.
- Excellent isolation between the Tx and Rx bands as well as out of band rejection of Cellular and Paging networks.
- Day-One scalability with support of up to 12 million received messages per day.
- Easy to deploy supporting different backhaul and power options.
- Leverages the HFC network in a LoRaWAN® solution.
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa network servers and sensors.
|DC Power Consumption||DC Power Consumption|
|Operational Temperature||Operational Temperature|
|Ingress Protection||Ingress Protection|
|Tx Power||Tx Power|
|Rx Sensitivity||Rx Sensitivity|
|Operational Humidity||Operational Humidity|
|ISM Band||ISM Band|